My family

My family

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 10th 2010


Well my goodness today was a busy busy day, started off at 7 am me waking up cranky getting Bella dressed for school, Dan took her to school and then I had to head to take Jensen to preschool and then go to the dentist, looks like I am going to have to get some fillings, there going to be 300 dollars ugh!! I might have to wait. I got my teeth cleaned then headed to the preschool got my little Jensen roo! she looked so adorable on the teeter totter with her little snow hat bobbing around, she is so tiny and sweet :) I looked just like her when I was little as in her body i was so small and tiny. my goodness what happened haha! then after preschool Jensen wanted a Happy Meal so we stopped at Mcdonalds and then off to the dollar store where Jensen picked out a gift for her sister Bella's birthday this Sunday :) She picked a little play make-up set Bella's gonna love it! it was sweet! but somehow we went in just for that and came out with some suckers a little playset for her and a toy car for Aidan :) it was 5 bucks well spent as I watched her skip with pure joy to the car. After that we headed to Boise to small smiles the kids dentist, we still havn't found a dentist over here since we moved from Boise, Jensen had to get her fillings looked at that rubbed off she has been grinding her teeth. but all is well they didn't do anything to it, it was kind of a waster trip but I got some really cute pics. Jensen then picked out a toy and we headed home, where I saw some clothes my friend Jenn saved for me that Liz kindly dropped off, sorry I missed you Liz and thanks Jenn. I then made an early dinner tacos yummy! then my husband headed off to work for a bit then I got the kids bathed and in bed by 7:30 and then made some coffee cake NO! it doesn't have coffee in it! It's a Bisquik mix with cinnamon, brown sugar and milk and eggs and butter it's yummy I am also putting a glaze on one of them I made 2 oink! I will bring ya some later Jenn :) I then took a bath awwww best part of the day and am waiting for my sweetheart to come home. he is meeting with Bishop at church sorry Liz :) and that's about it, if I havn't bored you enough. Jenn I am really sorry my day was so busy I would have loved to come help and saturday is Bella's birthday so I will be busy all weekend I am hoping maybe monday I can be of some help, but if you need a dinner or something I can whip it up for you:) and I love you! Here is an added pic, since I havn't shown some of you our dog Biskit, I almost wrote bisquik haha! so her he is :) He is 6 months old and an utter handful, but he's adorable and makes us really happy. Here is another of him with the kids, tomorrow is the gynocologist yay me!! don't think I will blog about that!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

wow you had a busy day! It is totally fine. I keep forgetting its bella birthday coming up sorry! I like reading your blog. The coffee cake was yummy! Thanks for sharing. I am sorry i haven't shared w you like i used to. I just don't cook or bake really anymore! It has been really fun doing that, sharing meals and treats since you lived here! I hope you have a good day tomorrow. I hope your appointment goes well!

Crazy8 said...

Thanks for the text about your address. Glad you had a busy fun filled day!! I am looking forward to getting to know you better!

Jennifer said...

I just now got these comments and It makes me smile reading them:) I look forward to getting to know you better as well Liz your so great to Jenn:)