
She has the cutest patch of freckles, she must have got this from her red head daddy :) love em! the tooth fairy has been visiting quite frequently since all these teeth fell out :) 3 bucks for every tooth lost wow! She loves to do her hair and do her sister's hair and she is good too. :) What can I say our little girl is full of life and enjoys every minute of it, it is hard for me to watch her growing up so quickly and know in a matter of days she will be 7 years old, Happy Happy birthday my precious little blessing I Love You!!

This is our second little bundle of joy Jensen Avery Buhler she was born October 13th 2005 and was the tiniest thing ever! she was 8 pounds 3 ounces but so so tiny and sweet. she has her daddy's eyes and all the nurses kept saying take care of this sweet little baby because she is just so sweet and cute. :) She has the spit fire of her mother but the softness of daddy it's perfect. :) She turned 4 in 09 and has started preschool which was so hard for me and her. she was so nervous and I was nervous leaving her and entrusting someone with her. I used to take Bella to Heather Colby which was the best preschool teacher ever and I trusted h
er with Bella and never had any worries she was great but we moved to Nampa and so I had to find another school which broke my heart because if were still in Boise we would have sent her to Heather. Anyway she is enjoying her preschool and brings home the cutest little artwork which I love. she loves her mommy and loves to cuddle. She is the clutz of the family which I am sure she got from me haha! There is not a place we don't go that she doesn't fall and get cut up or bruised:( She loves to ride bikes she got a new Hello Kitty bike and helmet for her birthday with training wheels and she can really ride.:)she loves to dance and sing and play dress up with Bella. She loves to spend time with papa and grandma. and playing with Biskit the dog:) She is one sweet little girl with a big heart.

And here is our Handsome lil son Aidan Robert Keith Buhler He came into our lives and hearts September 22nd 2007 he was a c-section he came out breach feet first and from the moment he cried I was in love with him. his sweet little head wouldnt budge out of the left side of my belly so he had to be stubborn and come out the hard way but I would have a c-section a million times just to give him life. He turned 2 in 09 and got a harley bike for his birthday from papa. which he rides all the time oh and I forgot he got a cars helmet as well :) He loves spendtime time with papa and loves being by daddy's side helping him do work. He is attatched to his little blue baby bear blanket and will not go anywhere without it by his side :) He loves cars and has a million differant types of cars. and he loves rideing bikes. his favorite foods are bananas, cereal and goldfish. and he can't get enough milk I think we might need to buy a cow. :) This little guy loves his mama and is a total mama's boy. which I love:) I am lucky he is only 2 and I have so much to look forward too and enjoy watching him grow. our little guy has a big heart and loves to cuddle and we love him with all our heart.
Here is my husband Dan
and I we got married on April 19th 1997 and are coming upon 13 yrs wedded bliss very soon. wow 13 yrs. I can't put into words what Dan means to me I truly know he was sent to me from heavenly father to complete me and make me a better person. He is patient and kind and a big hearted kid. I am so blessed to have him as a husband. My roomate was dating his roomate and he asked me to come over and about a year later we were married :) I converted to the lds church in 1996 it's like heavenly father had a plan all set out for me to meet a lds man and convert me to the church he knew Dan was the right one for me and I feel so blessed for everything I have been given. Dan is obsessed with football and coaches a city leaugue here in Boise Idaho called the Treasure Valley Spartens. He can't play football anymore so this is his second love coaching. I am a stay at home mom and I feel so blessed to be able to stay home and raise these 3 beautiful babies. i get to watch them grow and have been there for every stage of there life. We are now active back in the church and are finally going to be sealed in april or may of this year. and I will get endowe
d as well. I can not even begin to say how excited I am for this here is a picture of our family at the twin falls temple. I cannot wait to be sealed to my husband and kids for time and all eternity. Well hope this long long blog updated you for now on the kids lives, I will make make sure I stay updated on there lives. for I don't want to miss a thing :)




3 comments:
wow that was amazing! I enjoyed reading the whole blog. I do remember when Bella was born. I came to see you when Bella and Jensen was born but not sure if when Aidan was born. They have grown so fast. You do truly have an amazing family and ahve been blessed! I am so happy for you on your goal and look forward to that day! It will be a very special day and i will feel priviledged to get to be there. Have you set a date? The temple brings so many blessings and strength into those lives! And the one amazing thing is w you getting to this goal and continuing in it you will also get to be there for a very specail day for me..and that makes me so happy!!!
Jenn I love you your so sweet. I am so blessed to have your friendship to have a best friend like you, Your beautiful, sweet, strong, wonderful and I pray for you daily.
thank you i am so greatfull and blessed also. I love you!!!
Post a Comment